Offline Computers not in Offline Group

Hi, I am Emre from CMS Glass Machinery from Istanbul. We have problem. We can not see offline computers in the Offline Group. There is no computers in Offline Group. I happened immediately. On the other hand, i can connect a computer which is offline. Because it is not offline. What is the problem ? Is there any problem with your services ?

Best Answers

Answers

• Stanislav
    Stanislav Posts: 302 [Former Staff]

Hi @cmsmachine 

I am not sure if this is relevant to our Monitoring and Asset Management service, However I think there could be 2 options to check before contacting support. 

1. If you can connect to the machines check if the TeamViewer ID is the same on the machine and the one added in your contact list(groups)  There could be that you added session ID's and not the server ID. this is a behaviour of RDP sessions where TeamViewer will generate a new session ID for every RDP user which is logged in.

Check the about section from TeamViewer and add the Server ID to  your list. 

2. Could be that those ID changes however I am not aware of any ID changing campaign 

If this answer does not help please call in and contact our support.

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
  • Hi, we use 7.0.43148 version. there is no possibility to change computers Teamviewer ID i think. There is something about Teamviewer Services. for example when i login our login information of teamviewer at home, the result is same. There is no -sometimes change- offline computer or people in the Offline Group List.

• Stanislav
    Stanislav Posts: 302 [Former Staff]

@cmsmachine 

The situation described by you is known as of today and will be fixed. Its related to TeamViewer remote control application. We are hoping to solve it by the end of the day, at the latest tomorrow.

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
  • I also have the problem. all group have offline pc-s!

i want only the online pc-s in the groups! Please FIX the problem!!!!

i use TV10. account: [personal information removed]

PLEASE HELP

• Hi, my problem was solved with someone or by itself. I dont know. :) I suggest you to wait.