On Android device, it disconnects again after a successful complaint

tpu01yzx
tpu01yzx Posts: 5

Serveral weeks before, I used my mobile phone to connect to my personal computer and it disconncected after showing 'Commercial use detected'.

Then I submitted a complaint with the link “ https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/ ”. One week ago,  to be exactly, at "Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:15:06 +0800 (CST)" I received an email from mailings-noreply(at)teamviewer.com titled "Your TeamViewer ID has been reset to free".

I tried to logout and exit, but the connection sustained less thant one minute much less than five minutes for which the connection had sustained before my complaint.

Is there anything wrong ? Or I misunderstood something?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @tpu01yzx ,

Thank you for your post.

In order to use as a personal use, both a remote side and an endpoint side need to be in the personal environment

From the definition of the personal use, it might be an issue with your endpoint device.

Please fill out this form to request the unblock of your TeamViewer ID of your endpoint device.

Hope this will help you.
    All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • tpu01yzx
    tpu01yzx Posts: 5

Thanks for your advice. I submit the form for requesting the unblock of the TeamViewer ID of the endpoint device. A few days ago, I got the email from "mailings-noreply@teamviewer.com" telling that theTeamViewer ID has been reset to free.

Then I restart the devices of a remote side and an endpoint side. It seems that the problem still appears. Any other advices?

Maybe Teamview is not favor with the free user. I am looking for other remote access solution in case that all my TeamViewer IDs are locked for no reasons.

• oba
    oba Posts: 4 ✭✭

That is odd you say that.

I was told by our teamviewer account manager that ONLY 1 licensed teamviewer is needed for a session to be "legal" or without time restriction.