PC to MAC right-shift types lowercase 'a' very annoying

There seems to be a problem. My interface just upgraded to the new format and now when I use it to connect from my win10 PC to my MAC-Mini everytime i press the right shift key it types a lowercase 'a'.  The left shift key does not and operates as expected.  It is very annoying.  Is anyone else experiancing this?  I saw a post about keyboard problems, but that was from mac to pc and didnt seem exactly the same.

Comments

• dwcryan
    dwcryan Posts: 1

Updating the TeamViewer Host on the MAC I am remoting into fixed the issue for me.

• WallyJ
    WallyJ Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same worked for me. I was about to create the topic and found this post. I thought my TeamViewer was updated, but evidently not. Updated to the latest version and my shift keys both work as they should now.  Thanks!

• forchi93
    forchi93 Posts: 1

I am still having this issue as well. Both clients are up to date so previous replies did not help.

• HowellRees
    HowellRees Posts: 1

HI has anyone got an answre to this. All my mac users are on the latest version and as am I and the right shift still types an A. Very annoying, especially when typing out a password and it is masked.

• Also having this problem across multiple systems with up-to-date software.

I pay way (ridiculously you might say) too much for TeamViewer for my company, to have obvious and annoying issues like this. Please fix or offer a workaround immediately.

• hypersloth
    hypersloth Posts: 1

This is still an issue a year later in the new version that we just paid to upgrade to, which is not very reassuring.

• Kcrow
    Kcrow Posts: 4 ✭✭

2 years in and still an issue. Atleast we know where Teamviewers priorities are at.. like VR and Antivirus.. and Asset management. Why should we expect it to be on the foundational things of what their software was built to do.

• LeeDonovan
    LeeDonovan Posts: 1

5 years later and it's still broken. 😠

PC running Windows 10 22H2 with all latest patches and security updates to Mac OS Monterey with latest updates and patches.

And using the latest TV host and client.

When can this be fixed as sometimes lock my self out of accounts when on a remote session which causes delays when trying to offer remote support.