Panning with Scroll Wheel Sends Start Window Command

I'm using the Remote Access in Team Viewer & working in a program where I need to push & hold down on my scroll wheel to pan around a scene. However, everytime I do It first sends a command to the 'Start' button in Windows and atomaticallly opens the 'Zoom' program. It zooms into my screen to like 400x's and can't see anything. This makes it impossible to use. Everytime I have to send 'Ctrl+Alt+Del', exit out of the zoom program & then go back to what I was doing. 

I have had this issue for the past year now. I've been using Team Viewer for over 5 years now & never had this issue before.

Comments

• @aj12to32 wrote:

I'm using the Remote Access in Team Viewer & working in a program where I need to push & hold down on my scroll wheel to pan around a scene. However, everytime I do It first sends a command to the 'Start' button in Windows and atomaticallly opens the 'Zoom' program. It zooms into my screen to like 400x's and can't see anything. This makes it impossible to use. I had a research on it but found nothing. Everytime I have to send 'Ctrl+Alt+Del', exit out of the zoom program & then go back to what I was doing. 

I have had this issue for the past year now. I've been using Team Viewer for over 5 years now & never had this issue before.

Well, same problem for me also. There must be something is wrong with the down arrow key when you use it while scrolling in a program while using TeamViewer. It becomes impossible to de-zoom or come out of zoom.

iSatelite