Password asked when easy access is set

I have several computers in my profile. One is accessed remotely from Android without a password, second always asks it, easy acess is set on both computers. Password is not set on both in properties, settings are the same. How can I access without password on second machine?

Comments

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠

Hi m-0123,

Is the computer assigned to the account with which you are signed in on the Android device?

You can check that in TeamViewer under "extras - options - general"

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • HeinM
    HeinM Posts: 9 ✭✭

I have a corporate account and all the pc's are assigned to the primary corporate account. All other users gets prompted to enter logon credentials even though easy access is enabled

• I had the same issue a few days ago except it is desktop to desktop. I restarted my dektop and tried again and it corrected itself. Now I am getting a message that Teamviewer is not rinning on remote computer! The remote computer is on.

• Tanza
    Tanza Posts: 1
    edited May 2022

This is still an issue. randomly asking for passwords even though easy access is set. Seems this has been going on for a long time with no resolution.. I dont understand why you guys cant create a simple msi with the configuration baked into it. Please take a look at how **Third Party Product** does it. its only and msi file no apitoken and config. If you have different companies you just choose that company and download the msi.. give others access to that company in the portal and your done. thats it. If this cant be fixed then we will need to move on.. Its a horrilbe way of setting up msi installs for multiple companies

• Myprovider
    Myprovider Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

@Tanza [removed per Community Guidelines] cause this issue keeps re-occuring over time with teamviewer.

We can fix this on the client to re setup the easy access (I think maybe updates or something breaks this over time).

However! we of course have teamviewer because we do not have direct physical access to these devices and in most cases there either are no users behind the screens (to do fixes/maintenance after workhours) or it concerns devices that have no keyboard/mouse at the location.

So, getting 'surprised' by suddenly not being able to access a number of devices, again. Having to call many users who do not really even understand why they need to spend time on this and send IT personal to remote locations where there are no keyboards (and making appointments with clients to do so) Is costing us so much time (=money) and frustration. We really really to need to start moving away from teamviewer (but besides this easy access issue, it works so smooth for windows devices :-( )

• Myprovider
    Myprovider Posts: 9 ✭✭

Just checked 1 client (Teamviewer HOST) that we access daily, the device did not reboot, but today we are not able to use easy access anymore.

When checking on the device, the unattended access is just not set anymore:

And the account assignment is also magically gone:

(This happend for multiple devices over last night)

• InfoPro
    InfoPro Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same heare