Highlighted
Posted by 40nv
Henagon

Privacy of Personal Connections on Shared Accounts?

We are running several branches on a corporate license, and are considering joing the connection details together in a company. I have 200+ connections, and don't want to share all of them with the rest of the company (some are to my computer at home, which I do use for working from home). If I were to join the company account, will I be able to keep connections private, or do all connections become accessible to the company admin?

2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Privacy of Personal Connections on Shared Accounts?

Hi 40nv,

Thanks for posting.

Your groups will remian your own and will not be shared to the rest of the company, but a Company admin does gain full control over your account.
They can reset your password, change your registered email address or access your contacts via the API if they wish.

By joining a company profile, the Company Admin is your admin, they do have control as explained when you join.

Join Company Prompt.PNG

Regards,
-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
2 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hi 40nv,

Thanks for posting.

Your groups will remian your own and will not be shared to the rest of the company, but a Company admin does gain full control over your account.
They can reset your password, change your registered email address or access your contacts via the API if they wish.

By joining a company profile, the Company Admin is your admin, they do have control as explained when you join.

Join Company Prompt.PNG

Regards,
-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
Posted by 40nv
Henagon

Thank you, Scotty