Problem with managing allowed computers

hello,

My licence allow me to use Teamviewer with 3 computers.

I need to remove one of the computers from the teamviewer manager in order to replace it by an other, but I can't remove it and get the following french message : "Aucun transfert de licence restant".

Does anybody already get this problem ? If yes, how did you get it solved ? 

Best regards

Comments

• MiguelD
    MiguelD Posts: 5 ✭✭

No idea ? 

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @MiguelD,

Thank you for posting.

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your account in the community.

Please contact our support team or submit a ticket from here so that we can assist you.

However I would also like you to check the remaining moves in the Management Console.

you can check the remaining moves in the TeamViewer Management Console --> Edit profile --> License --> see the remaining moves.  

You can move the license one to ten different devices to allow for hardware failure.

Remaining moves.png

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • MiguelD
    MiguelD Posts: 5 ✭✭

Well,

I tried again just after reading your message, and now, it works.

But I had never noticed that the number of moves was "limited": I did'nt see this kind of informations before today ;) Before, I had only a number of current installation, and could move/remove the installed computer as I wanted within my 3 licences.

Is this a new feature ? Do you mean that I cannot move/remove my licences as I want from now and that I'm limited within my moves ? 

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Dear @MiguelD,

Thank you for your answer. 

There has been always a restriction in the remaining moves for the Business license. Glad that you didn't exceed the amount of 10 :) 

If the remaining moves are consumed, you have the possibility to contact our support team. They are able to help you. 

For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again. 

Best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community