QuickSupport customization

Options

Hi all.  We're new TeamViewer and I'm wondering how customizable the QuickSupport option is.  We want to use the program on an internal network (LAN) as well as for a handful of people who we'll help while they're working remotely from home or a hotel.  Mostly we'll be using this tool for supporting employees on-site in their office.

For now I'd like to use QuickSupport until we decide how we want to roll this out.  It would be very helpful if we could have the QuickSupport module customized to allow for accepting incoming connections by IP address.  This way we could avoid having the connection go out to the Internet and then back in just to get to an employee's computer which is in the same building as the technician that's connecting.

I hope that makes sense.  Is there any option for customizing it this way?  I know there is if we install a client on each PC, but what about for QuickSupport?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Thrasonic
    Thrasonic Posts: 4
    Options

Sounds like a good idea, though I don't completely understand it (the Auto Assignment tool part).  I'll reach out to support for more information.  We are indeed a paid customer.  Thanks for the input!