Remote Computer Screen Menu TOO dark

When working in a remote computer, the Team Viewer menu console in the lower right is really dark.  Almost like it is greyed out.  Very hard to see what the menu options are, etc.  See attached screenshot.  Chrome is open and in the lower right you can see darkened menu.  Not sure what to call it. 

Screenshot of Dark Menu 2018-12-10 15_38_54-Remote Computer Screen Menu TOO dark - TeamViewer Community - 50258.png

Comments

• Adding PhototeamViewerTrouble.jpg

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @dev717

Thanks for your post.

The TeamViewer panel on the right side in the connection is better visible on the remote device as it is the "feature" tool for the one receiving support. Via this panel he/she can quickly send you a chat message, put a file into the file box or start a VoIP call.

All the features and functions which are relevant and important for you (the one who is making the connection) are on the top of the connection windows :

Capture (1).PNG

I hope this info helps you,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Thanks so much, definitely helps. 

I was trying to figure out how to transfer files to remote machine and thought that menu might help.  Maybe file transfer is NOT available until you buy a license?  

• Esther

Hi @dev717

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you check in the top bar menu under Files & Extras --> Open file transfer or Files & Extras --> Share via file box?

There you´ll find the possibility to tranfer a file quickly. Or just use drag and drop :-)FilesExtras.png

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Drag and drop does not work and I don't have files and extra in menu bar.

teamViewerTrouble1.jpg

• Esther
    What OS are you connecting from?

Former Community Manager

• windows 10 to windows 10

• Esther
    Do you mean windows 10 mobile to windows 10 computer?

Former Community Manager

• No

Windows 10 laptop to Windows 10 laptop.  I have tested on two machines, same behavior.

• Esther

Hi again,

it looks like you are using the TeamViewer Chrome app.

I recommend to download the TeamViewer fullversion for Windows to benefit from all the features the full version is offering.

This will also resolve the file transfer questions and provide you with all features you need.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Thanks, I have tried that.  My remote machine is setup to use Windows Hello Pin.  I am unable to connect with the remote machine using the windows app.  It keeps asking for password and won't take the correct PIN.