Screen resolution

Options

How can I keep the host computer from changing the screen resolution on my Mac? I am running Parallels with windows and it changes the resolution.

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Options

I can only speak to the PC version of TeamViewer, but if you go to the properties page for the remote machine, Click the + for  Advanced you can set the "Remote Resolution" if desired, or set it to Dont Change in your case.

TV Properties.png

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • scottws2000
    Options
    When I go in the advanced area I don't have this option on the Mac. I have a remote control section optimize quality, optimize speed, custom settings and I don't see anything on screen resolution.
  • bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Options

The screen I showed you is not in the options of TeamViewer (which is the settings you are describing). It is in the Settings accessed for each computer listed in your "Computer and Contacts" list. Click the Yellow Aarow and then Properties. You should get something that looks similar to the first screen shot I sent. 

I am sorry I cant give you screen shots and such for a Mac, I just dont have one... or even access to one.

TV C&C.png

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • lamoney
    lamoney Posts: 1
    Options

I have remoted in from my laptop and the screen will not maximize

HELP

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello all,

You can now define the window size, as well as the remote screen resolution. This might help you to fix this issue.

Please find how to proceed here:

📄 Fix size and resolution issues

Hope this will help!

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager