Announcements

TeamViewer IoT is hiring! Check out the open positions here!

Highlighted
Posted by MikeyJr
Henagon

Session Request Alert?

I support several clients remotely and like the idea of the SOS button. However, I am not always in front of my computer, so it may be some time before I see the session request. I am almost always with my phone, but it doesn't give me an alert or any notification that a session has been requested either.

So, Is there a way for me to get a notification of a session request either via email or an audible alert on my phone?

2 Replies
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff

Re: Session Request Alert?

Hi MikeyJr,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Please check out the following post regarding your question about Email Notifications for service requests.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-12-Beta/Service-Case-Notifications/m-p/307#U307.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Posted by MikeyJr
Henagon

Re: Session Request Alert?

Then the email notice isn't working correctly for me. I had already checked to get email notices, but it must not be working properly, or i am missunderstanding what it is for. On a test machine, I installed the QuickSupport app and requested a session. I left it unanswered for hours and no emails have been received. Should I escilate this to support?