TV12 QuickSupport not in Englisch

Hello,

we bought a corporate License last week and build our custom Quicksupport Module. But we can not download these Module in Englisch.

The downloaded englisch Version appers in German (OS Language). If i try the same File on an OS with Englisch as Main language, then the QS is Englisch.

But if i try another Language (for example "Netherland" Version,) then i got the right language.

I already tried to put an "en" for Englisch in the Filename, but with no luck.

Is there some kind of trick i need to use ?

Thank you

Comments

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi ssc_services, 

Thank you for your post!

When you use the download link of your QuickSupport module on a specific device, TeamViewer will detect the language of the browser/operating system and adapt the QuickSupport module accordingly.

When you download the module on a German operating system, you will therefore obtain the German version while somebody working on an English computer will see the English version of the QuickSupport module.

That way, you will not need to create a new module for each language but are able to use the same download link for all of your customers.

If you need to download the English module onto your German computer, I would recommend switching your browser language to English. That should usually do the trick.

I hope that was helpful. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi,

If the next question was: "How can I change the language of reference for my browser ...?" I carry some pointers.

Prerequisite:
    - Windows operating system

It must first of all be available that are relevant language from those available on the PC. Control Panel -> Languages. If absent the language of our interest must add it, according to the press of the button "Add language".

Completed/Verified this step is enough to set your browser for reference, while browsing, to be able to communicate in that language you want to communicate with the web server of the rest of the world.

Usually every browser offer this possibilities via Options panel.

Hope this could help to go ahead.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• VW
    VW Posts: 5 ✭✭

Sorry, bit the described procedure is very poor.

Why must we customers do such complicated steps reconfigure our operating system? - It *is* possible to add a dropdown list with supported languages to select the language of TeamViewerQS as it was a couple of years ago with TeamViewer 3.x and 4. x.

Sorry, but I do not want to understand, why paying customers have to do such complicated steps, although the web site programmers easily can add a listbox to select the language of TeamViewerQS.

This imperfect service leads to remain at older TeamViewerQS versions instead of upgrade it.