TV12 cannot activate new license

Hi. Ive used TV for years (free home use) but just today upgraded to Premium. I received my invoice, followed the email instructions to activate TV on my devices, but it indicates its still the "free" version on all but one of my devices, and the other says its the 7 day trial version. So, I tried entering the license key included with the invoice, but it says its not valid! Not sure what to make of this and I need to be able to activate all my workstations. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @JimK

Thank you for your post and for your order.

If you have activated your TeamViewer account via the Activate now link within the purchase confirmation email, your account should be linked to your premium license.

Now you are able to sign in with your licensed account to work everywhere with your premium license, no activation on devices is needed.

If you like to activate your lokal TeamViewer on your device, you could insert the license key directly under extras --> license activation.

You will find your license key on your invoice, please use the first key. 

The key after updated from is the old one, is no longer valid.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan