Team Viewer 13 Beta

Options

Hello. One of my PC's connected tomy TV account updated itself to TeamViewer 13 Beta and now I cant't remote connect to it, as othercomputers are still on12...

Any Ideas how to update remaining to v13? Or do I have to downgrade 13 to 12?

Best Answer

Answers

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Options

Hello Cinu,

I cant find a teamviewer 13 beta update on the site, i think it is best that you downgrade the remote pc to teamviewer 12.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • iainwels
    Options

Hello Cinu,

Nice that you figured it out! Could you verify you're last post as a solution so it could help other people?

Thank you for using teamviewer!

Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hsueeh
    Hsueeh Posts: 2
    Options

My MacBook cannt download Teamviewer V13 beta.Cannt found 'receive insider builds'.

Can you help me?

My home's computer is V13 beta,but my MacBook is V12,I cannt connect to my home's computer.

• Cinu
    Cinu Posts: 6
    Options

Looking at this KB article:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/What-are-TeamViewer-insider-builds/ta-p/4086/jump-to/first-unread-message

TeamViewer insider builds are unpublished pre-release versions of the TeamViewer full version on Windows.

If I understand correctly, no insider builds on Mac...

• Hsueeh
    Hsueeh Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks. I uninstall teawviewer V13 beta and reinstall to V12.

I'm away on a business trip,so I cannt connect to home's computer to reinstall teamviewer.

I'll never use Receive insider builds.

• howarmat
    Options

Anyone find link to the standalone/portable installer.  I run the standalone version with no install so I can't update my version to 13 to connect to my clients PC

Thanks!

• iainwels
    Options

Hello howarmat,

I can not find any download for the teamviewer 13 BETA jet. I am sorry maybe you could update you're client by the upgrade button in the client itself.

Thank you for using teamviewer.

Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support