Teamviewer hangs Windows 2016 Server

Options

All,

I"ve been using TV since it's conception and literally had it on hundreds of PCs and Servers over the years and can honestly say that I've never had a problem - that is until now !!  I upgraded two of our servers from Windows 2012R2 to Windows Server 2016 and now teamviewer is continually hanging the Server.  I can't even logon physically to the Machine and have to press the 'reset' button.

I thought perhaps it might be the video card, but the drivers are all installed and there are no hardware errors.  The two servers are completely different hardware, so the only common denomiator is Teamviewer.   I have removed TV from both servers now and they have been going fine for five days.  I really need to use teamviewer as RDP is no really practical for me.   I have logged a support call - which has gone unanswered.  I can't believe that I am the only one this is happeningt too - so, is anyone out there able to shed some light on this problem as I would like to reinstall TV as soon as I can , but can't have it hanging up my servers!

Comments

• Coobi
    Coobi Posts: 1
    Options

I had the same Problem on a fresh installed Windows 2016 Server.

After a while, the Display freeze, and i musst reset the machine.