TeamviewerQS vs TeamViewer Host

Hello,

I'm noob in TeamViewer and I have a simple question. :)

At work we use TeamviewerQS. User launch it and he is automatically connected to our support who can take control of the computer with user permission.

The aim is to have the same process but without the the part where the user have to launch TeamviewerQS manually. Is it possible ?

We have TeamViewer Corporate license.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @David_THOMAS ,

Thank you for your post. 

As you mentioned in the subject already, it is possible with the Host. So if you don't want the user to start the QS manually, please install the Host, that starts with Windows without any action by the user. 

Hope this could help. Please contact us again, if you have any further questions :)

Best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Hello Natascha,

Thanks for your reply.

With host, is it possible to connect automaticallt like QS ? Or users can have a button to connect to support group ?

I'm trying to make it easy for them.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @David_THOMAS,

Thank you for your reply :) 

You can design the Host like the QS module - that your users can start a service case out of the Host. 

In the configuration menu of the Host in the MCO, you check the box at Allow users to create a service request.

If the box is checked, users of the TeamViewer Host module can start a service case for spontaneous support - like the service case with the QS module. For this, a Help me Button will be visible on the Host module when your user opens the module.

In the following article, you will find a detailed description for the Host setup :)
    TeamViewer Host setup

Hope this could help. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Have a great day and all the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community