Transmit microphone sound from client to host

Hi,
I want to use Teamviewer from my Win10 laptop to connect to my Win10workstation at home and use Teamspeak.

When I open Teamspeak on the host I get audio and can hear other people. But the host wont register the sound i transmitt from my laptop.

Is there any setting or solution for this?

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Yes there is, under Options > Audio Conferenceing. The one you want to check is the yellow aarow below. If you have selected the correct input you will get a bouncing green bar at the one the green aarow is pointing at.

tv Audio Conf.png

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Hi, I have the same problem.

I have a PC always connected to a IP Phone platform. When I connect from other PC through teamviewer and I call to an IP Phone, I can´t hear anything and the telephone the same.

Microphone is activated but doesn´t work.

2.jpg

1.jpg

• richit
    richit Posts: 1

I am connected to comuter B using computer A. Now if I get a skype call on computer B. I accepted the call using computer A remotely. I am talking into the computer A's microphone. But the actual call is on computer B. Will computer B transport my audio/microphone to the skype caller?

• Hey, 

Did you find a way to get around thie? I'm running into the same problem, I want voice input from computer B to A. Best!