Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by mtsted
Photon

Unable to cancel subscription

There is no where in your portal to cancel membership, and your support line goes to an ad for a cruise line ATM, I disabled the rebill in paypal, and am now recieving harassing emails.  Been trying to cancel on and off for months now.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Unable to cancel subscription

Hello @mtsted

Thank you for your post.

Please PM me the number you are calling where you hear an ad for a cruise. I have verified our lines are operational at this moment.

Regarding your cancellation, please also PM your invoice and contact info so we may have a representative reach out to you.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

3 Replies
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @mtsted

Thank you for your post.

Please PM me the number you are calling where you hear an ad for a cruise. I have verified our lines are operational at this moment.

Regarding your cancellation, please also PM your invoice and contact info so we may have a representative reach out to you.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Posted by renecito10
Photon

me neither, usually when a bill of over $2,000 is going to renew you get a reminder about it before kicking in,

there is nowhere to cancel the account, calling is a no.

I had to cancel my paypal and credit card so they dont auto renew.

Highlighted
Senior Moderator

Hello @renecito10 

Thank you for your post.

Regarding cancellation, you can reach out to our licensing team directly via the phone so we may further assist.

Should you be unable to call, you can also submit a ticket directly using your licensed TeamViewer account.

Should there still be any issue reaching us, feel free to message a moderator on here and we can have a representative reach out to you directly.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator