Unintended business licence Purchase cancelation

Hello. Trying to get advice as to how to cancel a buisness licence. Last month I downloaded team veiwer. A little chat window popped up and I ended up talking to one of the sales team. Anyway before i knew it the lady on the chat had signed me up to a Buisness licence even though I dont need one. To be honest i havent even used it once. I have tried to call multiple times waiting on hold for over 30mis each time then getting cut off withough being able to speak to someone. I figured I havent signed anything and they havent taken a payment or any card details so this must have just been a taster. Yesterday i recieved an invoice via emial stating that I needed to pay £436.39. Again Ive tried calling teamveiwer with no luck. Seriously this company is terrible for getting ahold of. Im glad i havent paid anything as I would be trully annoyed with my purchase. Anyway Does anyone have an email address so I can send an email canceling this supposed subscription that I havent even given card details for, or signed up to? Really **bleep** and misleading way of doing buisness.

Many thanks   

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

You can contact our staff members by submitting a ticket via this site: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/  Just scroll down a bit.

Please keep in mind, you will need your licensekey to submit a ticket.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager