Version 14.2.8352 on Ubuntu doesn't connect to Host 14.2.154 HM on Adroid

Teamviewer 14.2.8352 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS doesn't connect to Teamviewer Host 14.2.154 HM on Adroid 8.1.0 on a Motorola Moto G5S cellphone. These messages are shown on Ubuntu: Ready to connect (secure connection) Connecting to partner Authentication accepted as if the connection had been successfully established, but both on Android and Ubuntu Teamviewer returns to: Ready to connect (secure connection) and the connection is not completed. I pasted TeamViewer14_Logfile.log here: [personal information removed per Community Guidelines] and client.conf here: [personal information removed per Community Guidelines] Teamviewer 12.0.90041 on Ubuntu connects successfully to the same Teamviewer Host on the same cellphone. Actually, I have never managed to connect successfully to Android from Ubuntu ever since Teamviewer for Linux reached version 13: I keep version 12 around, try out every new version for Linux that is published, and have to fall back to version 12 because no subsequent versions have worked up to now.

Comments