Wake on Lan across routers

I have a large network in 10.x.x.x, and a subnet (192.168.0.x) (router) under 10.x.x.x.

Can I wake the 192.168.0.10x computer with a TeamViewer on a computer in 10.x.x.x subnet? And also the settings? (I have full control over 192.168.0.x subnet and the computer to be waked) Thanks

Comments

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello trustmeican,

Here is an short manual for you how to add a wake on lan! You can wake the computer if you have full access off the computer

1. Go to extra's and then to options1. Go to extra's and then to options2. Stay on general 3. Click wake on lan2. Stay on general 3. Click wake on lan4. Click on other teamviewer within your local network 5. Add the teamviewer id's you want to wake4. Click on other teamviewer within your local network 5. Add the teamviewer id's you want to wake

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • trustmeican
    trustmeican Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks. But this doesn't solve my situation. Here is my situation

• Internet
      • Router (10.x.x.x subnet)
        • A always-on computer (10.x.x.x)
        • Router (192.168.0.x subnet)
          • A computer that I want to wake (192.168.0.10x)

Can I wake the 192.168.0.10x computer with the always-on computer in 10.x.x.x, with a router between? 

May I also ask if I should enter the to-be-wake computer's TeamViewer ID onto the always-on computer, or the always-on computer's TeamViewer ID on the to-be-wake machine?

Thanks if you can help further.

• jaxson8
    jaxson8 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

This might help: 192.168.0.1 . I often check it to fix my router issue

• timkon
    timkon Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

I think I got your point. Actually, you have to follow some steps to solve this issue. Just head over to 192.168.0.1 and follow the steps given I hope this will resolve your issue.

• stions
    stions Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

I think I got your point. Actually, to solve this issue you have to follow some steps. Just go above 192.168.0.1 and follow the given steps. I hope this resolves your issue.