Weird problem since Windows update 1803

Hi guys! Since I updated my computer with the 1803 April Windows update, it takes forever to close folders and contextual menus on my remote computer. I click on the X in the top right corner, and the folder or menu I opened just hangs there forever. In fact, it will close immediately ONLY if I click on the right button of my mouse after I clicked on the X with the left one. But if I don't right lick, nothing happens. Weird isn't ? What's even weirder is that on the remote computer itself, everyting works as usual. I as soon as I left click on the X, the folder or menu dissapears as it should (according to the owner of the remote computer). Which means this problems only happens on my side, as if I'm stuck with a residual image of the opened folder, even after it's been closed on the remote computer. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks!! :-) 

*update* 

Just found out that pretty much all remote Apps and programs were messed up by the new update. There are some fixes, but they seem pretty complicated and don't work for everybody. I don't understand that several months after the update, this problem hasn't been still hasn't been fixed by Microsoft. If they issued some patches, they didn't work on my system because prior to rolling back to the previous version of Windows just a couple of minutes ago (which solved the problem), I had installed all the available updates, and Team Viewer was still extremely laggy :-( 

Comments

• Why are they doing this anyway? Are they trying to prove something for themselves? It seems like they want to do this every 6 months. I hope this solution could solved your issue.. 

mcdvoice
  • I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?

• john1432
    john1432 Posts: 1

I think he is trying to do this every 6 months. May be it can solve the issue.

• I want to access mcdvoice using TeamViewer but it is showing some problems...how can I access it ..same is to access [removed per Community Guidelines] default gateway? Please give me a solution to it.

• facing same problem! solution please