You can lose all your money with Teamviewer

Just keep in mind. Using teamviewer you can lose all the money you have access to through your computer.

I have stolen about 10 000 USD through this program. That's short. Directly at me everything did, the button of reset of the computer did not manage to press.

Help, dialogue on understanding on the part of TeamViewer management could not be achieved.

Help to establish at least the country from which the hacker worked employees Time viewer refused.

Through their program works a criminal who steals money from others, but Teamviewer just watches

A great attitude to their customers.

Just keep in mind that you do not even help anything and will not do anything despite the fact that all the data of the criminal I gave them.

You can lose all your money with Teamviewer

Tagged:

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for your post. 

We are sorry you were contacted in this way. Please send all information regarding this incident to fraud@teamviewer.com so our team may look in to this case.

In the future, we recommend only giving access to your devices to people you know and trust. You can find more information on TeamViewer and scammers in this community knowledgebase article

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• The fact of the matter is that I didn't give anyone information on access to the computer.

You and without a request from the police can see this in the logs.

I have already applied to these addresses privacy@teamviewer.com dataprotection@teamviewer.com and no coherent answer not received, so and decided to here write.

I only want one answer from you! IP address from which I hacked Russian or not, I do not need a specific address with numbers but only a response from the Russian Federation or not. This is a very simple answer and to tie here the protection of the privacy of the hacker can not be because no personal data I do not ask.

The question is just stupid - It's the country Russia or not! 

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @victim

Thanks for reaching out to us.

As my colleagues already explained via email, TeamViewer is a German company and not only has to comply with German data and privacy laws, but also the GDPR regulations.

In general: Any information concerning IP-Addresses is considered personal information.

Due to the data security laws we have to comply with, we can only give out IP addresses directly to the police after receiving an official request.

We have to ask you to contact the police to follow the procedures for requesting mutual judicial assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Esther

Former Community Manager