confirmation email not received

lluisfr
lluisfr Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in General questions

I just created and account with a gmail.com account and I´m not receiving the confirmation email. I asked several times to resend the email and I checked the spam folder and there's no confirmation email. I also changed to my company email address and also not working. I cannot open a ticket because its for personal use. Who can help me?

Answers

• mixolyd
    mixolyd Posts: 2 ✭✭

Are you guys having server issues? I have tried multiple times but I am not receiving confirmation email to confirm a device. I have a gmail account and spam folder is empty. 

I had to create a new account to post this. My teamviewer account has a different email michael.zaurov at gmail

• smpl
    smpl Posts: 6 ✭✭

Hello,

I want to change the email address associated with my TeamViewer account, but I am not receiving the confirmation email. It comes to other e-mail addresses without any problems, but not to the one I want to change.

Can any of the administrators help me?

It looks like my email address is blacklisted.

If someone can help me, I will send in a private message an e-mail address to which I do not receive confirmation e-mails

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited January 2021

Hello @smpl,

If you own a license, you can call our customer support directly to get help:

Currently, we do not offer support for free users in this scenario.

Community Manager

• Paisano
    Paisano Posts: 1

I am experiencing same issue

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hello @lluisfr and @Paisano

Thanks for your comments. Welcome to our Community! 😊

Since you are mentioning that you are using TeamViewer for personal use but are not receiving any confirmation e-mails:

• Request the deletion of your account and data by sending an e-mail to privacy@teamviewer.com.

As soon as the account and data in our system are deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer account with this same email address.

If you want to read more detailed information please have a look at the answer from my colleague @JeanK --> Verification Email

Let us know if this resolves your issue 🤗

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Kendal
    Kendal Posts: 4 ✭✭

Why would you need to delete the account just to add it again? How about making the app work without all this nonsense?

• Kendal

So basically pay for this because it's really not free. If the system does not send confirmations to free users then why offer it? It clearly doesn't work.

• Kendal

Sounds speedy! After the meeting or tech support you need has all gone home for the day! Perfect! Sounds like a stellar app!