do you want to grant your partner access to view your screen

Yesterday after I tried to logg on to view from my phone. I recieved this pop up message. do you want to grant your partner access to view your screen? Underneath the pop up it said, show page and Deny with a count down timer. I have to click the show page twice, or I cannot view. If I do nothing, it will deny me access. How do I get rid of this? 

Comments

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠

Hi Eddie1974,

From which device did you establish the connection and which OS has the device to which you wanted to connect?

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • YszLH
    YszLH Posts: 3 ✭✭

TeamViewer Option : Advanced » Advanced settings for connections to this computer [Section] » Access Control : Full_Access

• Teamviewer2021
    Teamviewer2021 Posts: 2 ✭✭

never received a response?

• Teamviewer2021
    Teamviewer2021 Posts: 2 ✭✭

how do I view a partner computer?

• Audi2002
    Audi2002 Posts: 1

getting this on screen when u want connect to my pc _

do you want to grant your partner access to view your screen?

so i cant not do any think . can not connect ..

is their settings i need change in teamviewer

• rujac
    rujac Posts: 1

Hi, I have the same problem. Windows 10 has just started asking for 'partner confirmation'. Please note I have 'Full Access' set under the advanced settings of 'Access Control'. I've tried uninstalling and it was working fine a few days ago :-(

• maykfery
    maykfery Posts: 1

Hi, I have the same problem. it's stated to ask for 'partner confirmation'. Changing 'Access Control' doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling but it doesn't work either. it was working fine a few days ago :(

I use a corporate license but I don't know how can I connect to my computers now

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @maykfery,

I see that you are struggling with connecting to your devices.

You'll find here our article explaining how our different connection methods are working:

📄 Connect via TeamViewer

Let me know if this helped!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• ravinator
    ravinator Posts: 1

I have also recently begun getting these grant permission dialogs popping up and the generic response from @JeanK above is not useful. I have a Premium license and been using Teamviewer for 8+ years and never seen these popups before. Please can we get some assistance since it is now useless software if I have to physically confirm on the remote machine.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hi @ravinator,

You can get immediate help from our customer support as you have a license.

Please open a ticket via this link. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

/JeanK

Community Manager