download 64 bits windows

Hello:

Please I loke to know how to download Team viewer 12 64 bits for windows.

Thanks

Comments

• Brothers-1
    Brothers-1 Posts: 4 ✭✭

I Would Like to Know where I can download the version of Team Viewer 12, 64 bits for windows, since I do not Know where I can find.

Thanks

• Brothers-1

I would like to know where I can download the version of Team Viewer 12 64 bit for windows, since I do not know where I can find

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @Brothers-1

There is just one TeamViewer full version for Windows both for the 32 and 64 bit version.

You can download it here:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Brothers-1

Hello: Sorry but I can´t understand only a version of team there is viewer serving for 32 and 64 bit? Thanks

• dries6951
    dries6951 Posts: 4 ✭✭

@Esther  I installed this version on a windows10 64 bit pc and it shows up in taskmanager as a 32 bit version. How can I let Teamviewer work in 64 bit version??

• Esther

Hi @dries6951

Is your TeamViewer working or do you have trouble making connections with the version running on your device?

Thank you, Esther

Former Community Manager

• dries6951

Its working but in 32 bit on a 64 bit pc.

• Esther

@dries6951

Yes, it is shown as 32 bit. But do not worry, everything is normal and as I stated above, there is just one TeamViewer fullversion both for 32 and 64 bit :-) 

Thank you again, Esther

Former Community Manager

• dries6951

@Esther wrote:

@dries6951

Yes, it is shown as 32 bit. But do not worry, everything is normal and as I stated above, there is just one TeamViewer fullversion both for 32 and 64 bit :-) 

Thank you again, Esther

I disagree. When the taskmanager in Windows10 stated a program is in 32bit it dont work in 64 bit. :-( 

• Thiersee
    Thiersee Posts: 51 ✭✭

!!! THERE IS NO 64-bit-VERSION OF TEAMVIEWER !!!

The 32bit application runs and works on 64bit Operating Systems too, in the same way as 1000 other programs!

The only difference is that the registry will be written under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Teamviewer for 32bit OS and under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TeamViewer for 64bit OS

and nothing else.

• dries6951
    I agree :-)
  • DirkM
    DirkM Posts: 10 ✭✭

There should be a 64bit version of TeamViewer, at least for TV Host, because there a Windows systems that do not have the 32bit sub-system installed (Server Core and WinPE for example) and can therefore not run TeamViewer Host or any other TV version.

• Clicker
    Clicker Posts: 2 ✭✭

DirkM, You are 100% right!!!

It is impossible to run Teamviewr on Server Core and WinPE.

Dear TeamViewer support, could you please rise a request for your development team to create x64-native Teamviewer at least QuickSupport to be able co connect to the screen of the systems do not have the 32bit sub-system installed?

• DirkM

More than a year later and looking at the shiny new version 14, there is still no native 64bit support. Do we really have to move to VNC?

• Esther

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts and your feedback.

We encourage everyone to add kudos to the initial post or to hit the mee too-button to increase visibility of this request and to also give our Product Management a good overview of the demand for this version.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• I have to say, that i had the same problem: A 64bit WinPE version and no TeamViewer which could be executed in this environment. But I solved the problem by switching to a free VNC-Solution which could be integrated into a Windows PE environment enabling me to access a pc remotely and even reinstalling Windows without having direct access to it (Even the OOBE-Process by integrating the VNC-Service into the offline Windows-Image and autostarting it. ).

After that I started using VNC everywhere ..

Must be difficult switching the compiler from one architecture to another in 2019. I mean this architecture is available now for 15 years ...

• DirkM

The only reason for us to use TeamViewer is to remote desktop to machines that are connected to NATed networks. VNC would be fine (and was actually fine for years) if everybody would be in a LAN/WAN connected office. But most of our users are on the road most of the time and connected to home/hotel/client networks that do not allow direct IP access.

I did manage to hack TeamViewer 5 and the required 32bit support into a WinPE 1809 x64 image though and suprisingly it works. But the effort to maintain such a completely unsupported environment is huge and would not be necessary if TeamViewer would offer a native 64bit Host or QuickSupport client.

Our support staff is swtiching more and more to ad-hoc **Third Party Product** meetings for standard user support. Since **Third Party Product** is already paid for and does allow desktop sharing, there is no real need to pay extra for TeamViewer. **Third Party Product** would not work in WinPE - but neither does TeamViewer officially - so at some point in the future, someone will start asking why are we paying extra for TeamViewer without getting what we need...

• andriusst
    andriusst Posts: 1
    I have been asking support for this since v11. Please have we have 64bit binary. PLEASE!
  • Interestingly enough, TeamViewer support recommends using 64 bit video drivers. Yet their software runs in 32 bit! Slowing down performance. I have PC's running on PoE and CPU consumption is critical for our kiosks. Android Play Store is forcing all apps to be 64 bit by end of the this year. I would hope TeamViewer launches 64 bit in the next release.
  • Clicker
    Clicker Posts: 2 ✭✭

When are you going to build a 64-bits native Quick Support to be able run it on a system that does not have 32-bits subsytem installed?

• I have a 64 bit Microsoft Surface Book. I keep getting the 32 bit version installed. I work in an IT Department and would prefer a forced 64 bit installation. Is this possible? I am doubtful after reading several posts in the community. I almost forgot to metion that I'm looking for all TeamViewer 64 bit products (ex. Full, Host, Quick, etc.)

• Esther

Hi all,

starting today, TeamViewer is offering a 64bit version for Windows for the TeamViewer full version. For now, the version is available as a preview. To test the version, you can download the preview from our website. We recommend not to use this version in a productive system as long as the version is available as a preview.

More information:

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• DirkM

How can I install/add TeamViewer 64bit to WinPE x64?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍
    edited October 2023

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that all TeamViewer modules are now available in 64-bit! 🥳

You can download them from our website here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

Thank you all for your trust and patience!

/JeanK

Community Manager