files transfer error(teamviewer12)

Hello!

teamviewer12 always shut down when I try to  transfer files .

after I print IP and password , teamviewer12 just shut down and show error message

like this:錯誤1.PNG錯誤2.PNG

Can anyone tell me how to fix it ?

I really need this function.

Comments

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello simonhahaha,

I can't read what that message is saying, could you translate it for me? Maybe i could help you with this problem!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • THX bro I try my best to translate . Hope everyone can understant it . The biggest blue color sentence TeamViewer12 已經停止運作 . it's mean TeamViewer12 has stopped working . And in the first picture , Windows正在尋找問題的解決方案 . it's mean Windows is looking for a solution to the problem . in the second picture . the long sentence with black and small font . the roughly meaning is " there is a problem caused the program stoped working . Windows will shut down the program and notice you when there's a solution" .
  • iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello simonhahaha,

How fast is your computer and is there a big program running in the background that could couse teamviewer to crash? If so you should shut down the program thats taking a lot of Ram memory of your computer so teamviewer can run again!

I hope this helps,

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • sorry , my description is not clear. let me clarify this situation again .

In few month ago . I can still use file transfer . but recently this function always cause error .(like my word before)

And I try to find out what's happen  . so I test file transfer in some different IP . 

I notice that there is one of it can still work . but others cause Teamviewer12 crash .

I can't find the reason why suddenly file transfer can't use and why specific IP can still transfer file .

so I doont't think this is computer problem because I can use file transfer before .

Is there any probably reason or anyone has same problem ? 

because I search this web site and find nothing .