Posted by jimw81
Digon

Does anyone from Teamview even check the community board?

I posted three messages about not being able to access my old account because it wont accept my recovery code from 2 Step Authemcation and wont accept the recovery code i put in correctly. I need to access my old account so i can manage the computers i use for freelance work. This is disgraceful customer service on the part of Teamviewer.

Posted by jimw81
Digon

2fa lost and doesn’t work

Hello,

I am not being able to access my old account because it wont accept my recovery code from 2 Step Authemcation and wont accept the recovery code i put in correctly. I need to access my old account so i can manage the computers i use for freelance work.
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: 2fa lost and doesn’t work

Dear @jimw81,

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please provide the affected email address in a personal message to one of the moderators?

Best,
Natascha

Posted by conqueror5
Henagon

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

Hello, 

I've lost my recovery code on two factor, and my phone was wiped, please help to recover. This is not my account I am talking about since I cannot login to the community using my account. My account is [the personal information has been removed by a modrator]

Thanks

Posted by jimw81
Digon

Re: 2fa and doesn’t work

i sent the infomation regarding the old email account infomation to several mods and havent received any responses yet.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your posts. 

Can you please provide the affected email addresses within a personal message to a moderator?

Thanky in advance and all the best, 
Natascha

Posted by alklam
Photon

2FA Authentication no longer working

My account suddenly has issues with 2FA, and cant add 2FA to a new account i made. Is there somethign wrong with Google Authenticator? 

Posted by sito90
Henagon

Lost verification in two steps

Hello, I have a problem with my account. I activated the verification in two steps and I have lost the code of 16 letters that they give when activating it and I have lost the phone where I had the application that generated the codes.
How can I recover the account?

Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

I have the same problem right now, can you help me? I can't pm you because I can't log in

Posted by Bomcool96
Henagon

Re: lost recovery code and wiped phone

ow my god! Thank you! I’ve been locked out of my teamviewer account for a year! And thanks to you I fount that my account was with a Authenticator app on my phone and I’ve got it back :D
Posted by sito90
Henagon

Lost verification in two steps

Hello, I have a problem with my account. I activated the verification in two steps and I have lost the code of 16 letters that they give when activating it and I have lost the phone where I had the application that generated the codes.
How can I recover the account?

Posted by JLY
Henagon

2fa locked out. No recovery code. Need to delete account.

Same -- My Teamviewer Account is locked. I have no acess to the recovery key or 2fa. Can you assist me to delete my Teamviewer Account?

Re: 2fa locked out. No recovery code. Need to delete account.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your posts. 

Can you please provide the affected email addresses within a personal message to a moderator?

Thanks in advance and all the best, 
Natascha

Posted by JLY
Henagon

PM sent. Thanks!

Posted by BbuBbu
Photon

I lost my OTP and recover key, so I can't access my account.

When 2018.11 ~ 12, I changed my phone device and executed factory reset.

After that, I can`t my teamviewer account because the account was binded with OTP.
(and I have not recoverey key.. Sorry.)

Would you delete my account?
[email removed by moderator]
So, what should I do?

Posted by jimmix93_2
Henagon

Can't access to old Authentication App and lost Recovery Key

Hi, I usually never lose my codes, but this time it's happened. 

On my account I had the 2FA enabled with Google Auth. After a repair of my phone I'm not being able to get the codes again, and on the recovery phase I cannot put the recovery key simply because for some reason I lost it.

Is there a way to reset the account and/or delete it? I still have the password and the codes for every single device I connected to it.

The accoun was created with this email: [email removed], this is just a second account that I had to do to receive support.

Thank you,

Jimmy

Posted by WayfarerCHL
Electron

Locked account

Hello,

I can't access my account since I lost my password and my two-factor code. I would like to know if there is a way to delete my account in order to set a new one with my email.

Thanks!

Posted by ministerdan
Henagon

I have lost my app on my phone and i need a reset on my 2 factor please

Posted by Gabbasov2
Henagon

Hey, i have same problem.
Affected email is [email removed]
Help, please)

Posted by mschantzer
Henagon

Lost 2FA access due to new phone

Hello,

I got a new phone, and didn't back up my reovery key. Can a mod help me delete my free account, so I can create a new one. It's under a different account than the one I'm using here to post this message. Thank you.

Posted by bdhbna
Electron

Re: Lost 2FA - recovery code not working

Hello!

I'm having the same issue.  I don't have access to the recovery code.  How can I reset?

Thanks!

Posted by mschantzer
Henagon

Re: Lost 2FA - recovery code not working

Can anyone help me please?

Posted by Aardvark
Henagon

New Phone, can't use two factor

Basically the situation is this.  A user recently replaced their phone and we are now unable to access their two factor authentication.  Unfortunately the access key wasn't written down during account creation and the QR code wasn't printed.  I am able to access the profile (by opening the management console) on the web but it is now asking for a security key that it doesn't look like we have access to either.   Basically we are looking to get the QR code or a reset of the security key so we can use google authenticator again.

If anyone knows how to achieve this please let us know!

Posted by kmlreverser
Henagon

2FA Lost and no recovery code

Hello, I've formatted my phone without removing the 2FA. I don't have neither the recovery  code, so I cannot restore the 2FA.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Posted by diastabi
Photon

Invalid token - no disable token - URGENT PLEASE

i add token teamview and use goggle auth...  all time i try login in teamview and show error

The security code you entered was invalid. Please login again.

i need try 6...10..15 times for work..

and now i try remove this token in DISABLE but EVER show 
The security code you entered was invalid. 

i need remove this **bleep** the my account.. is bugged...

please help me

Posted by diastabi
Photon

Re: Invalid token - no disable token - URGENT PLEASE

ever is this

Deactivate two factor authentication

and show

The security code you entered did not work. Double check the security code and try again

Posted by Tinus75
Henagon

Re: Delete account/reset 2FA

I have the same problem, how do I delete my account, after losing my 2FA authenticator?

I also cannot login to the forum because of this. 

Please help me,

Martijn

Highlighted
Posted by jond3rd
Henagon

Hi,

I need help as well in recovering/deleting my teamviewer account as I lost my recovery code.

Please let me know who I need to message as I try a couple of moderators but I keep on getting "One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled"

Regards,

Gabriel

Posted by dan100
Henagon

Google Authenticator Code doesn't work

Recently, I got a new phone and transferred my google authenticator to it. For some reason, the authenticator codes are no longer working. I can't sign into my account to administor anything. Please help.

Posted by dan100
Henagon

Re: Google Authenticator Code doesn't work

I had to create this temporary account just to post this :(

Posted by Loganx1121
Henagon

Wiped phone but it's not taking my recovery code

Hello,

I had to wipe my phone recently to troubleshoot an issue.  I do have my recovery code which worked the last time I got a new phone, but when attempting to deactive the 2FA it says the recovery code is invalid.

Posted by tinnus75
Henagon

Help needed removing accounts

I have 2 accounts on different email adresses, 1 I cannot reach anymore because I lost my 2 factor authorisation and 1 cannot add any trusted sites because I don't receive the emails.

I would like to remove both these accounts and start allover again. Please contact me .

Re: Help needed removing accounts

Hi @tinnus75

thank you for your post.

To process the request of having an account deleted if 2fa is no longer accessible, please send a Private Message to myself or any other Moderator and provide the email account that you wish to have deleted.

This will ensure that all requests are received and processed in a timely manner.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Have a nice week. Best regards,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

Posted by Daikin
Electron

I lost my phone, so I want to delete my account.
[The personal information has been removed as per the community guideline]
Thank you very much, I am waiting for your mail.

Posted by dan100
Henagon

Any mod?

Hi @dan100 

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send the affected email address to a moderator in a private message?

We are then able to help you in this case. 

Thank you in advance and all the best,
Natascha

Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Lost recovery code after dropped my phone into water

Hi Teamviewer,

My phone dropped into the water and is dead now. Unable to turn on even after submerge inside Silica Gel to absorb moisture for 3 days. Plugging the power in, still couldn't work. The phone is a 2F authenticator and I also saved all recovery code inside the notes app. Now i am stuck, unable to log in to teamviewer.

Any moderator can assist in disabling the 2FA or deleting my old account: [the personal information has been removed as per the community guideline]

Your assistance is deeply appreciated. Thank you! 

Posted by cescobar
Electron

Deleted my authentication app and lost my recovery code

Deleted my authentication app and lost my recovery code. Now I can't access my account 

Posted by mattkeep
Henagon

Deleting my account

I need some assisting deleting my Teamviewer account. I no longer have the phone which has my Google Authenticator/2FA on.

I have contacted Community Managers twice but they never follow up.

My previous tickets are:

Good afternoon,

I have sent in 2 tickets and not recieved an support.
Please can you assist me in deleting my Teamviewer account.

Thanks
Matt 

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Deleting my account

Hello @mattkeep,

Thank you for your post.

EDIT: My colleagues have indicated your request was received and processed. Could you please confirm?

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Posted by mattkeep
Henagon

Natascha has replied and assisted.

Thanks for helping out.

Posted by MRW2
Electron

Hi @JoshP I have the same problem, could I get assistance with deleting my account as well?

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @MRW2 

Thanks for your post.

Please PM me the email address in question. 

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Posted by ANON1
Electron

Help deleting account!?!

@JoshP 

I lost access to my acount with 2factor authentication enabled and can't locate the recovery code. Can teamviewer delete my account so that I can reuse my email adress to create a new account?

Posted by davnaim
Electron

How do I send a PM to you? I've looked everywhere. Thanks.

Posted by Ruben4
Photon

F2A: wiped phone and recovery code isn't accepted

Hi!

I wiped my phone thinking about my 2FA apps. Lucily I store all the recovery codes securely so I can reset everything. But the code for Team Viewer isn't accepted. What's the best way to delete or reset my account?

PS: I'm posting from a different account :p

Posted by tarik01
Photon

I can't connect into my account

When trying to access my account of Teamviewer appears as blocked, I made the procedure to request a new password, however I do not remember the code of the two factor authentication, I tried to reset using the 16 digit token but only one red line appears on the page to disable the authentication of two factors.

Posted by tarik01
Photon

Re: I can't connect into my account

PS: I need to create another account to send this post
Posted by Markusss
Electron

Re: 2fa lost and doesn’t work

Hello, I've lost access to my old phone and I have 2 factor authentication on my team viewer account. I have alos lost my recovery code... I woud like to delete my account so I can create a new one. Thank you.

Posted by lydiap
Electron

Need help to deactivate my account

I need to deactivate my account, which had two-factor authentication. I can't deactivate on my own because I don't have the recovery code. I have a personal free account.