"Join Session" on own webpage?

JamesU1990
JamesU1990 Posts: 4
edited October 2022 in General questions

Hi,

Is it at all possible to get the box that is on the get.teamviewer.com page to appear on it's own on our own companies support page?

Something so it'll look like this:

I know this is possible with **Third Party Product** and **Third Party Product**, if it's not something that can be done we may be looking to switch providers.

Many thanks,

Best Answer

Answers

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Zerographic

one question: how do you provide reference for the session to the end user?

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Hi

Yes, the way we'd usually do it is open a session code and then provide that to the customer once they get on to the get.teamviewer.com page.

• DomLan

So end user have it's own link to join in the session. 

Why not give them the link directly rather than just the session code

Regards

Domenico Langone

• Hi

Management want it the end user to go to our website to enter a code rather than sending out an email or using a quicksupport link.  As i understand quick support links don't get filed on our admin page.

• DomLan

Can you develop some code starting from that information?

If yes: you could use TeamViewer API (see section /api/v1/sessions) and programmatically acquire session state. You can even reply a 301 response on client submit to redirect end user on TV Session starting.

Search for API in this community for further information or visit this

Regards

Domenico Langone

• Thank you, i'll have a look at that but i'm by no stretch of the imagination a coder/programmer.

Are you saying this is at least possible to get something along the lines of the image i posted?

Thank you!