Connection to Siemens Logo with webserver - raspberry pi

urst
urst Posts: 2
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

Hello guys,

I am quite happy that I managed to  get the IoT Teamviewer agent running on my raspberry pi and now I am working on a specific project. Maybe you can give me a hint, if what I am trying is actually possible.

So I have a Siemens Logo with an integrated web service where I was able to design a GUI for my project. The Logo has a specific IP adress (192.168.0.3) and is connected to my raspberry pi. A direct connection is no problem, so if I enter the Logo's adress into my browser, I am instantly at my GUI.

Now I would like to reach the Logo by TeamViewer IoT. I set up a apache webserver on my raspberry and created an index.html which has a link to the Logo's IP address. If I now connect to the raspberry by TeamViewer and click the link on the displayed index.html, the IP address is no reachable. Although, it is possible to ping the address with the remote terminal.

Do you have any suggestions for me what I am doing wrong or maybe this is not possible at all?

Thank you very much for your feedback!

BR Hendrik

Comments

• urst
    urst Posts: 2

Just to let everyone know, I have somehow managed this, although I am not sure why it is working now and not before.

You are able to insert a link to another webserver (in my case the IP address) in your index.html and will be directed to this website/server.

BR 

Hendrik

• PatrickG
    PatrickG Posts: 40 [Former Staff]

Hello Hendrik,

Thank you for posting your question on our Community. We are happy, this is now working for you without any issues and you can connect to your Siemens Logo´s WebUI via a Rasbperry Pi as Gateway.

The HTML forward to the Siemens Logo device via meta tags on the HTML code works without any issues. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us anytime.

Best regards,
    Patrick

• moonBog
    moonBog Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi Patrick,

I have also a project regarding web service, Rasperry Pi and IoT platforms.

So, my question is that Can I intergrate IoT Teamviewer via SOAP/ODATA web service to Microsoft Dynamics NAV ?

If you have any suggestion or information regarding my question, it will be so helpful

Best regards,

Ayberk Yüksek