Failed to assign with my new device

EslIot
EslIot Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

Hello team

Sorry for my poor english.

I tried to install TeamViewer-IoT-agent on Debian 9 and Debian 8 devices. But, I was unable to install successfully due to the "Failed Assign" message.

When I checked the log file, the following log was recorded in the log file.

SetOwnerFunction: Couldn't add new manager on master, deleting from local list: account = *********, buddy = *********: ManagedDevice:**: IoT endpoints maximum number reached, Errorcode=11

I have purchased a license for TeamViewer.I searched the management console for the devices that I could manage, but the limit was not reached.

Do you know the cause and solution?

Regards

Comments

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠

Hello @EslIot 

Every TeamViewer Subscription comes with two IoT endpoints (TeamViewer-IoT-agents) installation for free. From your message you reached the 2-device limit.

To be capable to install the IoT agent on more than 2 devices you will need a TeamViewer IoT Subscription.

Please have a look here for more information.

Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• EslIot
    EslIot Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hellow @mircea_c 

Thank you for your reply.

I already have a Premium license for TeamViewer IoT Subscription.

And, The number of devices I have added is 60.

>Every TeamViewer Subscription comes with two IoT endpoints (TeamViewer-IoT-agents) >installation for free. From your message you reached the 2-device limit.

Do I need a license or option other than a premium license?

Regards,

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠

Hello @EslIot 

Could you provoide us  in a private message  the TeamViewer account were you try to do the assignment for further investigation?

Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT