Patch Management email notification

Since one of the last updates the patch management does not send an email notification about the installation log anymore if the patch management is used manually. Can you please re-activate this feature to get an email about success and failures of the installation? This is only regarding manually not time-based patch installation.

Comments

• Levon
    Levon Posts: 48 Staff member 🤠

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.
    Current implementation is supporting email notifications for manual patch deployment. 
    If you want to get email after manual deployment you just need to enable it in the policy which is assigned to the device. In case if you don't want to have automatic deployment for the device you still can create empty policy (without deployment conditions) and enable notifications in the policy.

Please let us know if you will have any other questions.
    With Best Regards,
    Levon

Product Owner, Remote Management
  • Unfortunately not. It worked before but does not anymore. I just tried a new policy which does not work either. Am I able to change the recipient address somewhere? The box is greyed out.

I also checked my mailserver. There is no attempt to send a mail.

Furhtermore it looks like nothing is happening at all. I can see a loading icon for patch rolling out but the computer won't get updated, no mail is send (also no error mail) and the update stays in the list. I also re-installed the monitoring package on the computer.

• xhen
    xhen Posts: 12 ✭✭

Hello same problem here, I can not able to change the patch management notifications to another email account, how can be done it?😰