terrible pilot license problem

DennisWong
DennisWong Posts: 2
edited April 2023 in Assist AR Forum

we ordered 1x premier and 3x pilot license for testing.  after 2 weeks, we ordered another 5x pilot for more testing user.  since that the new license never works.  we have been told we have to cancel previous 3 license and issue a new 8x pilot license.  but after 1 month we finally get new license but still cannot activate.  we decided to cancel the license and stop testing Pilot.  

i opened a ticket 3238439, 5 days passed, still no response.  call to Teamviewer line is always busy.  Totally lost and disappointed.  Teamviewer is good, but not Pilot for now.  

Comments

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hello there, 

thanks for your post. Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you still do not have an answer. Please let me assist you, I will escalate this internaly to the corresponding department. 

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• HI Alena,  Thanks very much for your prompt response.  There is a senior support engineer replied my ticket and also called me back in the morning.  

after several hours, Teamviewer China agreed cancel my Pilot license but reject Premium license.  We order Premium together with Pilot in order to test Pilot inside the company.  If they agreed to refund pilot why not Premium? We have more than 300 corporate license inside compnay, why we need keep this Premium license? The license is taking so long and not working,  these are not caused by us.  We should not take the cost honstly.  

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @DennisWong ,

Thank you for your reply. I understand your frustration and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, you would need to have this discussion with our support team as I cannot assist you with an issue like this in the community.

Therefore,  I have arranged for someone to follow up with you individually.

Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience in advance.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator