Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Missing post

Hi @elep331

Thanks for your post.

No - we do not have a approval procedure for newbie posts.

What we have is a pretty strong spam-protection-system and sometimes the system is a bit too eager and harsh and generates a false positive. Our moderation team checks the marked posts regulary and "releases" such false positives into the forums.

I hope this answer helps you and please accept my apologies for the false "detection" of your post :-)

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @elep331

Thanks for your post.

No - we do not have a approval procedure for newbie posts.

What we have is a pretty strong spam-protection-system and sometimes the system is a bit too eager and harsh and generates a false positive. Our moderation team checks the marked posts regulary and "releases" such false positives into the forums.

I hope this answer helps you and please accept my apologies for the false "detection" of your post :-)

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi @Esther,

It seems that my first post was deleted. I guess it was detected as a "spam" post. I'm pretty sure my post was technically sound. The thing might be that I edited my post 3 or 4 times in a short time period so that might cause the deletion.

Thanks,
Steven

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

@stevenmphys

Thank you for posting.

I have found your post: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Linux/no-teamviewer-GUI-on-Centos-7-tar-package-without-root-acc...

It has not been removed, it is in the Linux category.

Thank you for your contribution. The post is great!

Best regards,

Yuri

Japanese Community Moderator

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution and like the post to help others.
解決策が見つかったら、いいねや解決策として承認をクリックしてください。