Unable to submit a support ticket

syrist
syrist Posts: 1
edited February 2021 in General questions

At the bottom of the https://community.teamviewer.com page, I clicked on the "Submit a Ticket" link which took me to https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support

1click.JPG

I then scrolled down and clicked on the "Contact Support" button in the Submit a Ticket section. The button links to https://support.teamviewer.com but when you click on it, it re-directs you back to https://community.teamviewer.com

2click.JPG

Am I doing something wrong? I'm logged into my Teamviewer account and also logged into the community forums. I don't have a Teamviewer license as I'm just using the free version.

Best Answer

Answers

• Where is the button in question? I use teamviewer at home and am receiving a commercial use message and the five minute limits. All of my usage is personal (though advanced. I do run home media servers and such). I have attempted to use the commercial use form, but the "Affected Teamviewer ID" area of the form is broken (tried in 4 unique browsers across 3 devices) and cannot submit the form.

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @KapaaIan 

Thank you for your post. 

As previously mentioned, the Contact Support option is only for licensed users. Any user that wishes to request reset of a Commercial Use alert must fill out the reset request form

I have verified all fields working - please ensure you are entering the numerical 9 to 10-digit ID shown on your device.

However, please also be aware of the following, regarding Commercial Use:

2019-09-26 12_35_40-How exactly is _private use_ defined_.png

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• GREAT, you somehow delete all my contacts from my private account and i even cannot submit ticket about that.......GREAT this is the reason why i never ever will not buy anything from you.

• How do I find out what my licenced Teamviewer account is? The invoice just give me a license number??

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Adrian202020,

Thank you for your message. ?

To verify which is your licensed account, you need to connect to the account(s) you are using and check:

• Open TeamViewer
    • Go to Help → About TeamViewer

If it is stated: Free → it is not your licensed account
    If it is stated: Business (or Remote Access, Premium, Corporate or Tensor) → it is your licensed account

Best,

Jean  

Community Manager

•  

Helo,

I have a free account, and i receive an e-mail with invoice: 265,34 Euros

I cant get support help cause its free but i receive this invoice and i cant undertand how to solve this.

Can you please contact me?
    How can i get support for this matter?

Thanks

• JeanK

Hello @drgpimenta

Thank you for your message. ?

I recommend you to contact our support via phone as soon as possible to get this sorted:

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• I did call that number but they said that if i dont have an invoice number they cant explain me what to do.

And this e-mail is (intimation)
    And does not have invoive number.
    Its from: Creditreform

I really dont know what to do, e sent an e-mail asking more information and they dont respond.
    How can i even know if my account is still free?
    Do i pay this and its solved?
    Or next year this will happen again?
    I want to delete this account and solve this problem.

Thanks,
    Dárcio

• JeanK

Hello @drgpimenta,

Your invoice has most probably not been paid and therefore been transferred to CreditReform, a debt collection service. Please check your e-mail inbox and filter with "TeamViewer" in order to find the matching invoice to the email you received from CreditReform.

If you don't find an invoice, please call the customer support again and explain them the case. They will know how to help you.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager