Announcements

Remote Control for all devices running Android 7+ is here!

(Incl. Google Pixel series, Xiaomi smartphones, Oppo devices, and many more)

Learn more

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Community interface feedback

Thank you for providing this new means of communication! Here are some observations and suggestions for the community interface:

* My desktop and mobile browsers render the "sign in" button all the way to the right-bottom of the window. The mobile rendering (Chrome on a Samsung flagship device) requires me to scroll off of the visible screen to find that button. Place that button right beneath the sign-in credentials.

* I'm flattered by the compliment, but doubt I should have accrued 11 "solutions provided" by having to ask just one question.

* I was able to respond to a private message, but I am unable to find a way to access the private message interface, to initiate a new message or even return to the message I previously received.
Posted First Teamviewer Community Message!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Community interface feedback

Hi Dmccr, thanks very much for this feedback! It's very helpful to us so we can make sure the new Community site runs as smoothly and glitch-free as possible.

Regarding your Private Messages, you can access them by clicking the envelope icon at the very top of the page.

Regards,
Jeremy
TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Community interface feedback

Hi Dmccr, thanks very much for this feedback! It's very helpful to us so we can make sure the new Community site runs as smoothly and glitch-free as possible.

Regarding your Private Messages, you can access them by clicking the envelope icon at the very top of the page.

Regards,
Jeremy
TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer

View solution in original post