Updates to the TeamViewer Community

Announcements

We launched a new Blizz version. Check out the new features here.

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Updates to the TeamViewer Community

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (September 12, 2017).

With this update we see some really large improvements and some layout fixes. The most important changes are:

1. Unanswered posts component on the community and category level for our Community users who would like to help others in a fast and easy way without searching too long for topics to reply to. Read more about it here.
  2. New layout on the front page incl. a direct link to the Blizz Community for a more convenient look and feel :-) 
  3. Private Messaging and notification functionality on mobile devices
  4. Notification bubble on the notification bell for receiving a notification whenever there is a notification for you

We have plans to further improve the Community and we are happy for any suggestions in the Suggestions Board.

I hope you are enjoying these changes,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
6 Replies
6 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Updates to the TeamViewer Community

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (December 6, 2017).

With this update we are introducing an improved layout and usability of the Knowledge Base:

1. When entering the Knowledge Base you are on the new index page with 15 main categories: Getting started, Basic, Installation, Remote Desktop, Account, Device and user management, Security, Mobile, Network, Customization, Licensing, Free usage, Video, Trouble-shooting and Academy

By clicking on one of the categories you can find the relevant articles to this topic. 

Even better: You can also choose additional label to filter your results even more.

Esther

Community Manager

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
Community Manager

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (December 22, 2017).

With this update we added the Blizz Community as a category into the TeamViewer Community. 

1. The new Blizz category is reachable via the Blizz button on the Community startpage (see screenshot below) or via the regular Menu on top of each Community page

Blizz Community.png

2. The Blizz category has a different layout and is using the typical Blizz colours instead of the known "TeamViewer blue"
  3. The Blizz category is having an own Knowledge Base for all topics in regards to Blizz. We will upload and update the Knowledge Base articles regulary.
  4. There is a separate Support board for individual questions in regard to Blizz
  5. If you have ideas of how to improve Blizz: Just add it to the Ideas Board.

Hint: If you click on the Blizz Logo or the word Community on top of the page, you will be re-directed to the main page  of the TeamViewer Community. If you would like to re-enter the Blizz category simply click on the Blizz Icon as shown in the screenshot above.

We have plans to further improve the Community and we are happy for any suggestions in the Suggestions Board.

Esther

Community Manager

Community Manager

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (February 13, 2018).

With this update we are introducing an improved layout of the menu and a separate footer for the Blizz Community:

1. When you are browsing around in the Blizz Category, you can navigate back to the Blizz Startpage easily by clicking on Blizz by TeamViewer-Button in the header. If you would like to return to the TeamViewer Community startpage, you can click on Community Blizz-Header.png

2. If you open the menu on the upper right corner of each Community site you will now have the current category on top of the navigation. Additionally, the sub-categories and boards will be expanded by default.  Aboutthiscommunity.pngExample from "About this Community"-category

3.  When scrolling down to the Footer in the Blizz Category you will now see more relevant information for all Blizz users and customers. You will still see the regular TeamViewer footer in the other parts of this Community. 

Esther

Community Manager

Community Manager

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (February 20, 2018).

With this update we are introducing a new footer for the Community (for all categories except Blizz). We copied the look and feel of the regular TeamViewer site, but added more relevant information for Community users.

The new footer allows you to find a large number of useful links and information directly in the community by simply scrolling down to the bottom of each page. 

new-footer.pngThe new footer for the TeamViewer Community

Esther

Community Manager

Community Manager

Hi Community members,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (June 7, 2018).

With this update we are introducing the new Blizz logo and replacing the old logo on all pages.

Blizz_logo.png
Additionally, we changed the logic of the layout when browsing from within the Blizz Category. With this change you will see some general pages in the Blizz layout when browing from the Blizz category to pages like search results, a profile page and more.

I hope you are enjoying these changes.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Community Manager

Hi Community members,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the TeamViewer Community today (June 26, 2018).

With this update we are adding even more pages into the Blizz layout when browsing from within the Blizz category.

As a highlight, we added new avatars which you can freely choose for your account. Just choose the collection TeamViewer Avatars 2018 in the settings of your profile: 

I hope you are enjoying these changes. Thanks for being a part of our Community!

All the best,

Esther

Community Manager