Blizz Meeting

rowdymonagadu
rowdymonagadu Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hello

I am planning to take a blizz core subscription. Can I use this account to do an impromptu audio conference call without having to pre-schedule or kick off a screen share option? In other words, can I also use my account for simple audio conference calling?

Thanks.

Comments

• wolframnagel
    wolframnagel Posts: 86 Staff member 🤠

Hi rowdymonagadu, 

thanks for your question. Yes you can also start a simple audio call with Blizz (comparable to a phone call). Impromptu with already existing contacts. Other participants can be invited via e-mail for example. You do not need to pre-schedule a meeting. 

You can use VoIP (audio via your computer) or use local dial-in phone numbers. Here's an overview of dial-in numbers: https://www.blizz.com/en/telephone/

Regards 
    Wolfram 

Senior User Experience Designer
  • When the meeting is scheduled, can it be allowed to just kickoff on the scheduled time, without the organiser having to use an app to "start" the meeting?

Can the organiser either wave the option to start, and just let the meeting kickoff on a timer, or can the organiser kickoff the meeting through a dial up (dumb phone) with a code or similar?

• wolframnagel
    wolframnagel Posts: 86 Staff member 🤠

Hi Vincens, 

thanks for your questions. There's no "autostart" function for meetings available at the moment. The other option you mention is currently not possible because of the encryption method we use.  

Kind regards 
    Wolfram 

Senior User Experience Designer