Is Blizz down?

Robin_
Robin_ Posts: 3
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hey,

we are getting messages that the blizz servers are currently not available.

Can u confirm this? How long will the maintenance take?

Best regrads

Robin

Best Answer

Answers

• ABER
    ABER Posts: 10 ✭✭

Hello,

Yea, the same for me, I have the business subscription and cannot access the server. I hope this is working tomorrow when I have my weekly meeting with clients..

Kind regards
    ARNBER

• Hello,

I don't have a problem using Blizz from my side. Could you please elaborate when you receive the message? When trying to start a meeting? Is it possible to log-in in Blizz?

Could you also please send the exact message you receive? Thank you.

• Hello,

thanks for the fast reply.

No, I can't even log-in in Blizz.

Furthermore I can't start or join a meeting. The buttons are greyed out.

https://imgur.com/a/0K83rxq

• ABER

Hello,

The same for me. After the update, it says "Cannot contact the server, please wait until the connection is restored", as in the picture above. The buttons are greyed out.

I cannot do anything but wait forever. And my client meeting is now..

• ABER

I found a work-around:

Uninstall Blizz and install an older version of Blizz (I have old setup-files in my download folder). The issue is with the update of last week.

For Blizz developers - Everytime I see the sign "There is a new version of Blizz available" I'm thinking "Ok - let's see what will go wrong this time". Is this the way I should feel? What can you do in your process to avoid clients having this feeling?

Kind regards

ARNBER

• Joseff
    Joseff Posts: 7 ✭✭

I have the same, and it seems as if it has to do with the proxy-settings. If I use a free Internet-Connection it works fine, but if I use it in my company-network (via a Proxy) it doesn't work...

JosefF
  • ABER

Ok so something changed with the update, that was not there before.

Some of my clients were able to join today (the ones who hadnot updated Blizz with the latest version). But the clients and colleagues who had installed the new version, they were not able to join.

Kind regards

ARNBER

• I am sorry for the inconvenience. To provide further assistance, we need log files.

So could you please use this tool to collect log files. It will generate a ZIP archive. And please open a ticket and attach that archive.

I would appreciate if you send me a ticket ID in a private message so that I can find the ticket faster.

Thank you for assistance.

• Thanks a lot! :smileyhappy:

• Good Morning

I have the Problem, that my BLIZZ is not available, because he is waiting for the Meeting ID all night long... greyed out.

New Boot ==> no solution

Try via online ==> no solution

Can you Help?

Blizz_David_Weilenmann_Fehler_Hänger.jpg.pngBlizz_David_Weilenmann_Version.jpg

• Hello,

There will be a new release soon with a fix for connection issue. If it does not help, please send a message again.
  • New version 14.0.16107 is released. Please check if it works now.
  • Joseff
    Joseff Posts: 7 ✭✭

Yes it works, thanks a lot!

JosefF
  • It works! New Version was the Key.

Thanks, Dave