Screen Recording with iPhone QuickSupport not working

Rene3
Rene3 Posts: 1

Hi everyone
I installed the QuickSupport TeamViewer and configured the Screen Recording.
I open QuickSupport and send my ID.
When I activate the Screen Recording functionality, there is just the countdown 3-2-1 and it starts recording. Nothing else.
Instead it should show the following I thougt:

Start broadcast.How can I fix it?
In advance thank you very much for your support.
Rene

Comments

• Hello,

I encounter the same issue, when i hit the Screenrecording screen, i am not prompted to select Teamviewer, it only gives me the countdown.

• Hello~

I also encounter this, and my solution is to press the recording icon much harder. 

• MITM
    MITM Posts: 1

Same issue here. I run iOS11+TeamViewer QuickSupport on my iPhone 6s and run TeamViewer 13.0.5640 on my macbook pro.

Countdown starts on iPhone, but it just records to cameraroll without an option to stream the video to the camera roll.

• Have you gotten the Screen Recording to work showing the TeamViewer option on the pop up menu? I’m running into the same issue with an iPad.

Thanks!

Natalia

• DamianD
    DamianD Posts: 1

Press on the screen and then the menu pops up

• I've found a solution, when i go into advanced options (This is using an iPad with Teamviewer QS) Press on the 3 dots up top and select advanced, here you must turn off the UDP slider.

After doing this, the teamviewer app showed up in the Screen recording icon and the screen was being shared.

* I could not remotely control the device, all i could do was share the screen.

• Device: iPad Air
    iOS: 12.1.1 (16C50)
    Teamviewer QS Version:
    Teamviewer QS 14.0.141451 Beta QS
  • No luck with your solution (ios iPad)
  • Before using QuickSupport, drag down from top right or bottom to get the quick menu that has Wifi and aeroplane mode etc, and LONG PRESS the screen recording button to choose between 'Save to camera roll' and Teamviewer. Make sure Teamviewer is ticked!
    When this is done, the screen recording button in Quicksupport should have the option to broadcast to Teamviewer.

• I have also encountered this problem in my iPhone, I tried to press the option multiple time and then it worked for me, Press on the 3 dots up top and select advanced, here you must turn off the UDP slider.