Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by NatuScape
Digon

iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

Greetings,

At first, I was super excited to learn that TeamViewer had iPad and iPhone support capabilities. Finally, I'd be able to help my mom with her devices without as much frustration! Alas, I find myself deeply frustrated. :smileymad:

Her iPad is not showing the "TeamViewer" option on the screen recording mini-menu that pops up when she 3D-touches on the icon from the control center. All she sees are the camera roll and facebook. We have followed all instructions down to a T. What could be happening?

Please help!
Natalia

2018-03-28 19_21_44-Greenshot.pngScreen shot successfully obtained with TeamViewer (but had to be clumsily captured with GreenShot)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by NatuScape
Digon
Solution

Re: iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

D'oh!! :smileysurprised:

Turns out the mini-menu for Screen Recording options can hold more than two line items, alas it's not immediately obvious. Once I touched the screen in utter frustration and saw that it moved, it was a breath of fresh air!! The option for TeamViewer shows up at the very bottom of the mini-menu.

Tadaaaaa!! :smileyhappy: Problem solved!!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by NatuScape
Digon
Solution

Re: iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

D'oh!! :smileysurprised:

Turns out the mini-menu for Screen Recording options can hold more than two line items, alas it's not immediately obvious. Once I touched the screen in utter frustration and saw that it moved, it was a breath of fresh air!! The option for TeamViewer shows up at the very bottom of the mini-menu.

Tadaaaaa!! :smileyhappy: Problem solved!!