Outlook Addin stoppped working

The Outlook add-in stopped working and now when I click on it under apps, it takes me to a 404 Microsoft website.

What happened?

Tagged:

Comments

• HazãrdousChild
    HazãrdousChild Posts: 5 ✭✭

Looks like TeamViewer pulled the app from the Office Store;

"This add-in has been removed from the Office Store. Click for more details."

Not sure why.

• M_Sch
    M_Sch Posts: 20 ✭✭

I noticed that as well. Not good. We were using it quite heavily as we need to bump emails from customers into servicecamp a lot.

Maybe it's linked to the removal of the CC Function? 

Please tell me this addin is coming back?!

moretime oHG
  • itnorway
    itnorway Posts: 13 ✭✭

Can Teamviewer support please respond?

@Esther 

• itnorway

Why have you removed the excellent add-in for Outlook?

• Yervand_PM
    Yervand_PM Posts: 102 Staff member 🤠

Hi

We have took out Outlook Add-on due to changes in some sections of Microsoft  Publisher Agreement. We are currently in discussions with them regarding those points.

In the meantime you can download Add_on from below link and install it on your outlook.
    https://servicecamp.com/outlook/manifest_2_0_0_7.xml

Login to https://outlook.office.com (Outlook Web App)
    Go to Settings→Manage Apps→Apps
    On Apps page click on “+” icon and and select “Add from file”.
    Choose downloaded manifest.

Please also note that users who already installed Add-On fom Microsoft Appsource still will be
    able to use it. 

users who already have  install Add-on will be able to use without any issues. 

Yervand
    Product Owner
  • HazãrdousChild
    HazãrdousChild Posts: 5 ✭✭

Sweet! Back in business.  I couldn't figure out how to get it to load in OWA but did figure out how to do it from the Outlook client.  Look for the "Get Add-ins" button on the ribbon from the "Home" Tab in the Outlook client (i'm on the 365 version but I think the 2019 should also have it).Click on "My add-ins" from the left menu and at the bottom of that page click on "+ Add a custom add-in" and select the file you downloaded from https://servicecamp.com/outlook/manifest_2_0_0_7.xml

Note: If the button is grayed out, you'll need to talk to your 365 admin to allow you to add it or if you are the Admin, you have to add it to your tenant permissions.

• M_Sch

Thank you so much! You made all my colleagues and me very happy!

moretime oHG
  • itnorway

hi, the link for downloading does not work.

@HazãrdousChild wrote:

Sweet! Back in business.  I couldn't figure out how to get it to load in OWA but did figure out how to do it from the Outlook client.  Look for the "Get Add-ins" button on the ribbon from the "Home" Tab in the Outlook client (i'm on the 365 version but I think the 2019 should also have it).Click on "My add-ins" from the left menu and at the bottom of that page click on "+ Add a custom add-in" and select the file you downloaded from https://servicecamp.com/outlook/manifest_2_0_0_7.xml

Note: If the button is grayed out, you'll need to talk to your 365 admin to allow you to add it or if you are the Admin, you have to add it to your tenant permissions.

• itnorway

hi

1. The link to dowload is not working
    2. We have the add-in installed already but still not working

• M_Sch

If you see the page with the XML file, then simply right click and "save as". If you use Office365, using the Desktop client you can navigate to file> manage add-ins. It will open the outlook manage apps page in the office365 domain. There you can click on the "+", select add from file, select the XML file you saved and confirm. The button for the Servicecamp integration will then appear in your Outlook client. In some cases I've seen it take a few seconds for the button to appear. 

moretime oHG
  • SYLTCAT
    SYLTCAT Posts: 3

I already had it installed for outlook but it is not letting me enable it.