ServiceCamp - getting started

I'd like to get started with ServiceCamp but am having trouble finding suitable information.  e.g. there appears to be no board in the community 

Can we start a board for ServiceCamp with a getting started topic?

First question - can I see all my existing computers and contacts from TeamViewer in ServiceCamp?

Best Answer

Answers

• sws_karls
    sws_karls Posts: 11

Esther,

Has this dedicated Servicecamp board been created yet?  We are a brand new Corporate customer migrating from another servicedesk platform and have some questions/suggestions/feedback which would benefit the community.

Can you please point me in the right direction if this board does indeed exist, as I cannot locate it.

Karl.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @sws_karls

Thanks for your question!

You are right: Until now I did not have the chance to create a specific board for servicecamp questions. But I think, it is the right time to start with an own board now and so it is available for all questions in regards to servicecamp.

I moved the already existing questions into this new folder, so that we can create a new knowledge hub for servicecamp.

For now, the new board is located in this community under TeamViewer --> Integrations --> Servicecamp (although, servicecamp is not a classic TeamViewer integration, but a cloud-based service desk that helps you to provide efficient customer service). 

Feel free to post you question or if you can answer questions of other users, please feel free to answer them.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    edited November 2021

Updated information:

servicecamp is now located in the TeamViewer category of our community and it has a separate support board for all your questions and answers and additionally we started to work on an own Knowledge Base for servicecamp. Here we will upload further articles about servicecamp in the weeks and months to come.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• RiganTan
    RiganTan Posts: 1

I bought a premium edition teamviewer but, my servicecamp can not run. Every time I try to come in always comes the statement "you have started a licensed servicecamp, go to licensed servicecamp." when I click the link, the link is empty servicecamp can not run. 

RiganTan
  • AFOSys
    AFOSys Posts: 1

i have too this problem, have you a solution ?