Servicecamp Integration with Host Module?!

Hello,

We have started looking into using Servicecamp as our ticketing service as it could simplify processes with end users creating tickets.

Currently, we install A custom Host module on all our end user workstations in our company, I understand that the option to quickly create a ticket within the QuickSupport module is an option.

However, since all of our machines have Teamviewer 13 Host module installed or newer running the quick support module is not possible or practical with the host already installed and assigned to our account.

Is it possible to add an option to create a ticket and provide the assigned name and Teamviewer ID? not session code.

Best Answer

Answers

• jacosta
    jacosta Posts: 1

Hi there,

Do you have an ETA for this feature to become available?

The servicecamp is usefull but it would be great if we could generate tickets directly from the hosts that we have already registered in our account,

Regards!

Juan Acosta

JA
  • gigabove
    gigabove Posts: 7 ✭✭

I see there hasn't been an update to this question in a while.  Has this feature been enabled?

• jrippe
    jrippe Posts: 4 ✭✭

It's been two years now, and its still not implemented??????

• IvanCarlos
    IvanCarlos Posts: 3 ✭✭

Please, do we have any update about this topic? It's been almost 3 years now

Thanks

IT & Cyber Security consultant
    Gaming Industry analyst
  • dougpenneman
    dougpenneman Posts: 4 ✭✭

Still waiting. This would be a nice feature to have! I have 500 endpoints and all have the custom host module on them. I have no idea how I will update all of them with a new custom host. I would like to see a way to auto switch clients to a new host module from the web console. Kind of like the automatic update.