I apologise for any inconveinince, I will attempt to answer your questions in order, However as you are using this commercially, it may be better to give us a call with your licence key so that we can resolve these issues with you.
Please be aware that a lot of these statements are not the case and are not things that have been changed, but instead issues that we will need to resolve with you.
1. Assigning a Host to a user is not mandatory. Also, if you use a custom host, this will should be assigned automatically, however there is a confirmation if you do not use MSI so the end user understands what they are agreeing to as they are going to be giving you access including the ability to change settings on their machine through policy.
2. This pop up should only appear in 4 scenarios.
a) One of the devices in the connection has access controls turned on (Under Extras> Options > Advanced)
b) you are using QuickSupport with a session code and this is to make sure that they see who they are letting in and that the program has not been run by mistake.
c) You have the person in your contacts list and rather than connecting with a password you are clicking “prompt for confirmation”
d)The person making the connection is a free user with a high number of connections. This is a security feature to prevent misuse.
3. We would need to know what operating system you are using this on as this should not be the case.
4. What is causing you to not have multiple people to connect to one device? Are you getting an error message? This should also not be the case unless you have hit a licence limitation.
5. TeamViewer does have still have unattended access. Can you please advise why do you believe otherwise?
6. UAC Controls can be bypassed by using windows authentication as your connection method. You can enter these in the properties in your contacts or by clicking “Advanced” when connecting with an ID. As this is designed to not be controlled by devices, the only way to bypass it is to give TeamViewer admin privileges.
I hope this helps and if you can provide us with more information or raise a ticket with us so we can assist you with these issues.
... View more