short describtion of easy access usage:
This setup has to be done on the machine that you wish to control without a password.
- Precondition: You have a TeamViewer Account and it is logged in.
- Go to: Extras -> Options -> General
- Section "Account assignment"
- Choose "Assign to Account..."
- Confirm Pop up via "Assign" (since you are logged in, this will havbe as preset that account), but you could still choose to assign a differnent account, if you skipped the mentioned precondition.
-> Still in Options, now go to Tab "Security"
- In section "Personal password" activate the box "Grant <Your account name> easy access" (This option will only be available if "Account assignement was done")
- Close Options via "OK"
So now, how does it work?
- Log In with the account you assigned on your other machine.
Start a connection to the remote machine.
No password will be asked for.
You may now log in anywhere in the world with assigned account and have "easy access" to the setup machine.
- In Tab "Security" setup "Personal password" make it a very good password!
- From anywhere in the world connect to the remote machine - enter the "personal password" and done :)
Please let me know if this helped you.
... View more