Web Monitoring Reports

With Monitis, I was able to receive Daily, Weekly & Monthly status reports on all sites/IPs I was monitoring.  I don't see how to set up similar reports with TeamViewer Web Monitoring.  This feature was necessary to my business.  Is there a way to set these reports up and I just don't see it?

Best Answer

Answers

• ezimmerman
    ezimmerman Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks, Karlen.  For now, can you please provide the steps I should follow in my dashboard to run those CSV exports until the reports are made available?

• Karlen
    Karlen Posts: 89 [Former Staff]

Yes sure,

you just need to click the "Export to CSV" button in the sub-menu On the Chart View dashboard for each monitor chart module. (see attached pic.)

Screenshot_11.png

Product Owner, Remote Management services
  • ezimmerman
    ezimmerman Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thank you, Karlen.  Can you (or someone else) please contact me direclty to discuss the specific details of some of the CSV exports I just pulled from my account?  

• LEP_AFMC
    LEP_AFMC Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello, TeamViewer support, a daily / weekly email summary is a must and I'm dissapointed that it wasn't included from the start. Please include me when this necessary feature is available. Thank you,

• Karlen

Hi LEP_AFMC,

Thanks for using Web Monitoring!

Sure this Reporting functionality is planned for 2021 and we will let you know when it is released.

Regards,

• ITinTü
    ITinTü Posts: 3 ✭✭

Has this been added yet? I cannot seem to find the option. When I click on [View Report] from the "Monitoring" tile on /itbrain/overview/ it just takes me to /itbrain/Monitoring/, where, again, I can't seem to find a report function. ./alarms/ gives a CSV export function, as discussed above.

Any news on the reports?

• ITinTü
    ITinTü Posts: 3 ✭✭

--- looks like my post didn't go through, so I am trying again:

Has the quoted function been added, yet? If so, I cannot find it. Clicking on [View Report] from the "Monitoring" tile on /itbrain/overview it just takes me to ../monitoring/ where I can't find said reporting function. It's only on ./alerts/ that I could export to CSV as discussed above.

Has the function been added yet?

TY

• Papaseraphim
    Papaseraphim Posts: 4 ✭✭

Any updates on Web Monitoring Reporting Feature?

It's been six months since it was promised.

Thanks,

Nick

• Karlen

Hi Papaseraphim,

Thanks for your patience!

The Reporting is very crucial for us and we will have it in Q3 this year.

Regards,

• Papaseraphim
    Papaseraphim Posts: 4 ✭✭

Any update on the webmonitoring reports? Do you need any beta testers?

Thanks!

• sduvaud
    sduvaud Posts: 1

Q3 is over, now. Any update on this? Thank you very much!

• DavitS
    DavitS Posts: 3 Staff member 🤠

Hi

reporting is available already

please check in your account