[Windows] v15.13.6 - Change Log
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2020-12-16
New Meeting functionality
- Simplified meeting interface
- Compatibility with TeamViewer Meeting iOS and Android Mobile Apps
- Mix phone dial In and computer audio (VOIP) in the same meeting
- HD Video of up to 720p
- Meeting reports noting which participants joined and for how long they have joined
- Mute all participants who are already in the meeting as well as new participants joining the meeting
- Meeting and TeamViewer licenses can now be managed in the management console
- Learn more about new meeting functionality
- The audit log can now distinguish between deleting a user and removing a user from the company.
- Fixed a bug in drag & drop which could cause a crash due to high memory usage when transferring large files.
- A bug was fixed where it happened that a TeamViewer policy was applied to a managed device although the policy was already removed from the managed device in the Management Console.
Former Community Manager
I find this forum unusable! I had to go through hoops to find the 15.13.6 change log. Search using either "Teamviewer 15.13.6" or just "15.13.6" (both with or without quotes) did NOT produce ANY results no matter where I went in the forum. It wasn't until on some page (forgot how I go there since the forum is such a confused mess) I saw Change Logs in a list as I scrolled down. I've always HATED using this knowledge base and forum but I refuse to upgrade to new versions when they come out until I've had a chance to see if any problems cropped up in the forums.
PLEASE COMPLETELY REDESIGN THIS ENTIRE Support Forum Knowledge Hub Service MESS OF A WEBSITE!!!0
Great work, you disabled audio from my mother's computer so I can't hear the audio that's playing on her computer, so I can't help her figure out her audio problems. You broke it, you fix it!0
Can you please post the complete changelog.
- Remove "allow mouse and keyboard" on participant.