Meeting without organisator participation

Options
RWB_St
RWB_St Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Dear all,

recently, we had the case, that our meeting organisator was stuck in a traffic jam and the whole team was waiting at following screen:

Nobody was able to participate, only because the organisator was missing. (waste of time and ressources)

My question: Is it possible to change the settings, that the organisator is not mandatory to avoid this situation?

Additionally it would be perfect, if everybody is a presentor from the beginning to avoid the wellknown trouble to set a presentor in a meeting: "I can't present!", "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, just a moment", "Are you the presentor now?", "Is it working now?", Can you present now?","....". Is there a setting for that as well?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice, Stefan

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @RWB_St,

TeamViewer Meeting is build in a logic that is not possible to start a meeting without the organisator. In this case, I'd recommend you to set up the same meeting with other account, in case someone can back-up the missing organisator.

Also, it is not possible to assign automatically the presentor role for every participant. The role has to be assigned to the person presenting.

Community Manager

• RWB_St
    RWB_St Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the superfast answer.

To be honest: this "build-in feature" is not a help for us. Is this topic already on an "innovation-list" at TeamViewer?

Thanks, Stefan

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

@RWB_St If you want to contribute to the development ideas, feel free to share your thoughts here:

Community Manager