Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.20. See Change Logs.
Operating system: Linux
Release date: 2021-05-25
- You can now add multiple managers to an assignment configuration to assign multiple administrators to a device during rollout.
- It is now possible to assign a device to a company instead of only to a manager as before. This assignment can be done via the Client UI or via the CLI using assignment configurations.
- With Black Screen feature for Linux, now users can activate black screen on Linux devices during remote connection from Windows, MacOS and Linux platforms.
- Users can disable the black screen feature on Linux computers by pressing the key combination Ctrl+Alt+Del on the remote computer. This will: -remove the black screen on the remote computer -lock the remote user's session -enable remote input
- Users can now activate the black screen feature on Linux devices during a remote connection from Windows, macOS and Linux platforms. Users will be notified with a pop-up message whenever the black screen is not active.
German Community Moderator